Montag, 6. Dezember 2010

There's a party in my head and no one is invited - Topsongs 2010 (5-1)




5 Future Islands - Walking Through That Door

And I'll hold your hand as I walk you through that door,
 I’ll hold your hand as you held my hand as I walk you through the door



4 Kisses - People Can Do The Most Amazing Things

And it's hard to know what you want
'Cause it's hard to say what you've got




3 Beach House - Love of Mine

The only thing you've got
You know you're better off without it



2 The Radio Dept. - Memory Loss

If I curse
If I should accuse you
Please tell me that I'm wrong
If I'm worse
I'm just scared to lose you
I've wanted this too long


 

1 Owen Pallett - The Great Elsewhere 

Talking, what's it good for?
Absolutely nothing.
Wrestle, let's wrestle.
You can pin me to anything.



 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen